Saturday 10 October 2009

Had a blast

Skipped school yesterday. But school today was freaking awesome. Got Choey Yee to teach me some Mod Maths ( thanks allot by the way, I owe you one! ) and Pn Loh? Low?'s class was super fun. Laughed the whole time while she was complaining about her neighbours dog and pet bird also realising that she's like Jasmeen's neighbour? Well, distant neighbour. Haha. Teach and students all laugh like there was not gonna be a tomorrow today. She set directly opposite me today on the same table and I kicked off her shoe by accident, but instead scolding me, she laughed. She like shocked all of us today. I mean since when was she ever in such a bubbly mood? Anyhoo. There's like a pack of never seen stray dogs in the d.u. neighbourhood. Since it's like mating season now. So beware! there's like five of them and they're all huge! Like freaking big and fierce, but somehow they don't look that stray-ish. Am I contradicting myself? Anyways. That's all I have to say for now. Toodles.

No comments: