Monday 12 October 2009

A rose bed

Sunday:
Had a super long day. Was the last day of okr cause I've finally finished my hours. Me, Wei Ren and Isaac were pretty lifeless after we came back from okr while waiting for my ride, so we decided to do something damn lifeless and retarded. You see, in church, there's this slop, we put the car gear to neutral, put down the handbrakes, and push the car for the bottom till however high of the slop it could reach, then I'd run to the car and pull up the handbrakes. Then everyone would get into the car, close the door, and put the handbrakes down, the car would go back words. Haha, we did that around ten times. Lifeless right?

Today:
My dog got into a fight, with three stray dogs, but he only got a minor bit on his eye and scrapes on his paw from all the friction of pushing and running. I'm shock he didn't die cause it was three against one and only is minorly injured. This shows how strong and fierce my dog is and... these stray dogs have to go!

Toodles.


No comments: